Monday, April 02, 2007

Which Serenity Character Are You?

Here are my results from the which Serenity character are you quiz:

Your results:You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
























Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
80%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
65%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
55%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
55%
Inara Serra (Companion)
50%
River (Stowaway)
50%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
40%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
20%
Alliance
20%
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.



That's more or less exactly what I would have expected. I like Jayne, but am nothing like him. I DON'T really like Simon Tam, but I have to admit to being more similar to him than a lot of characters on the show. I'm pleased to see the religious goof near the bottom. My only real complaint is that I wish Zoe had been higher and Wash a little lower. Can't have it all, I guess.

This is, by the way, the least-goofy of these demi-Cosmo quizzes I've taken online due to the large no. of questions. It was only mostly transparent.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger noahpoah said...

It turns out I'm most like 'The Operative'. Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home