Sunday, December 17, 2006

Don't Let the Door Hitcha...

This morning I opened Camino rather than the usual Opera browser (because I wanted to check my grades, and Opera doesn't work with all the features on Onestart). When I went to check my blog for comments, I typed in about as far as theonlywinningmove and hit enter, because that's all I need do in my normal browser; it's a "frequent" address. Well, instead this one sent me to "theonlywinningmove.com" - which apparently redirects (DAMN! I wanted to buy that name for my own site...) to astrangegame.com. Of course, that's part of the same quote:


JOSHUA Greetings, Professor Falken.
PROF. FALKEN (typing) Hello, Joshua.
JOSHUA A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?


Annoyingly, the freak who stole my idea (proactively, I mean - his site seems to have been here for two years) puts quotes from Tibet's Deposed Theocrat on his page, along with pictures of coffins with American flags on them. And he writes essays on the hyperreality of dreams. Ugh. It's a well-designed site, but I don't like sharing intellectual space with a fartknocker. This town ain't big enough for both of us, buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home