Sunday, November 12, 2006

Heil Kitler!

To anyone out there who thinks the internet is a huge waste of time full of meaningless crap, I defy you to tell me how your life can fail to be enriched by catsthatlooklikehitler.com.

Take the time to click on the "best kitlers" link on the left. #1 bears a truly astonishing resemblance. Most of them aren't that great, but I will say that numbers 12, 14 and 19 should be in 3rd, 2nd and 4th place respectively. I didn't make it much past 20, though, so no offense to any "Kitler" gems I might have missed.

I would just like to state categorically that my cat Marten does not in any way, shape or form look like Hitler (or endorse Pat Buchanan's presidential campaign - though he does hate chipmunks quite a lot).



[UPDATE: Silly me, the rankings change as people vote. here is the one that was #1 when I looked. The one I think should be #2 is here, and also #3 and #4. Some commenters on the discussion page for #1 speculate that it might be photoshopped. I put it in a viewer and checked it, and the "hair" is definitely not, but it's possible that the "moustache" was. Oh well. ]

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger noahpoah said...

If you look at the 'we hate kitlers' page, you'll see this gem:

"I feel for the first time in my life that I have no sense of humour: no cat deserves any connection with Hitler. (am not Jewish, but would quite like to be, but I do really like cats)
- Alison"

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

In the immortal words of Roger Waters: "you don't have to be a Jew to disapprove of murder."

Perhaps Alison is unaware that it is possible to convert?

Anyway, Hitler was a dog lover (though apparently not a vegetarian, contrary to popular belief) - as are most dicators.

Predictable, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home