Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's the End of the World as we Know It

Well, folks, the numbers are in, and you can settle your bets. It took Noah exactly 9 days to break his solemn vow to post every day on his blog. I'm sure his wife's impressed.

To be fair, we did waste a lot of time on Sunday writing about the competence/performance issue, so there's catching up on research-related stuff to do (grad students don't get weekends). I also originally said I wouldn't be posting yesterday (for the same reason), but I got through the work for Bilingualism without too much trouble, so what the heck?

[Update - Blogger will have a scheduled outage today at 4, so it seems unlikely that Noah will be able to post today either. We could be at the top of a short slide down a long slippery slope...]

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger noahpoah said...

I started a post last night, and finished it this morning. Thanks to the way blogspot puts a time stamp on each post, even though I published it today, it has yesterday's date. This is also why my first post was published in January despite the fact that I didn't write it until August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home